• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Sales Thread SHIPPING BEGINS TODAY!

2,169 posts in this topic

Boys and girls, that's it for this thread.

May try to do a recap after all, after I list stuff in my modern thread. Some good stuff going up there tonight. You might check it out if you are into that kind of thing. Slabs and raw.

Thanks again for looking. PM with questions.

Boys and girls, that's it for this thread.

May try to do a recap after all, after I list stuff in my modern thread. Some good stuff going up there tonight. You might check it out if you are into that kind of thing. Slabs and raw.

Thanks again for looking. PM with questions.

:golfclap:

Thanks Dale for the opportunity and the hard work. And thanks all for the friendly ribbing :) I kept trying to hit quote but ended up hitting reply on my phone.

bb8 and Skynwalker...Thanks. Been hunting for Tip Top Comics and Fritzi Ritzi (missed out on #21 recently which was the first peanuts in comics) on ebay. I am glad that I found these boards which will hopefully ease my hunt.

Late to the party, as I expected. Two three-packs??? Aaargh. :(

Jason, "headlights" means protruding breasts...torpedo tits...however you want to characterize it. :)

Peace,

Chip

You sunk my Battleship!

I was being facetious or maybe a bit cheeky :devil: