• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your goal for 2015 with comics?

106 posts in this topic

- As far as buying original back issues, I believe I'm finished for quite a while.

- Maybe pick up some discounted trade paperbacks or hardcover collections to read?

- Enjoy the social aspect of attending LSCC, meeting up with the other boardies as the main focus there.

- Continue to enjoy the super-hero blockbusters while keeping at a very safe distance from the current speculator-driven mania.

My buying has been on hold for almost a year. If prices drop as much by the end of the year as I think they're going to, I plan to start buying again. There are a number of books on my want list, but I would love to pick up my first really early Timely, possibly a 1940 issue of Marvel Mystery or Daring Mystery.

I also wouldn't mind replacing the Tec 76 I sold back in '94 or '95. I'll have to bite my lip to pay so much more for one than what I sold my old copy for, though.

I'd also like to have a go at every chick in Revol's sig line :banana:

Totally comic related :insane:

:roflmao:

The blonde girl third pic from the left. Her hand is in a very suspicious location. I need to see and enlarged view as my eyes are bad. :insane:

The one fifth from the left is dreamy. :cloud9::luhv:

I'd also like to have a go at every chick in Revol's sig line :banana:

Totally comic related :insane:

:roflmao:

The blonde girl third pic from the left. Her hand is in a very suspicious location. I need to see and enlarged view as my eyes are bad. :insane:

The one fifth from the left is dreamy. :cloud9::luhv:

his signature line should be a thread for discussion

I've got a few:

Sell my CGC slabs of my Marvel and Image keys.

I want to start dealing slabbed books as a side-business.

For my personal collection:

1) Get the entire run of the Graphitti Designs Akira and Moebius s/n books in NM.

2) Get a NM copy of the Metabarons s/n slipcase edition.

Maybe I'm not that ambitious, because none of these are that hard ;)

I've got a few:

Sell my CGC slabs of my Marvel and Image keys.

I want to start dealing slabbed books as a side-business.

For my personal collection:

1) Get the entire run of the Graphitti Designs Akira and Moebius s/n books in NM.

2) Get a NM copy of the Metabarons s/n slipcase edition.

Maybe I'm not that ambitious, because none of these are that hard ;)

Welcome to the boards anyway. :applause:

Finally pick up the Miller DD run maybe?

Of course, by the time I finally get off my duff to start buying, the Netflix series will probably take off and the prices will be inflated.

hopefully I can get my hands on a hg Teen Titan #26 (1970) book Ive been looking for the past 2 years.

:busy:

whats so special about this book?

Read more and buy less, and try to be Content with the books I got ( I keep saying it, but the books keep callin). Basically, show more Self- Restraint. Peace and Happy New Year everybody.

I want your Sig. Line,only missing 3 books. :pullhair:

Buy a few select books this year (quality instead of quality):

JIM 83

FF 5

Complete my Frazetta Famous Funnies run

Couple LB Cole books ( e.g Blue Bolt 115)