• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

comstarspangled79_zpsu7kl2llz.jpg
Great subset RM! My favorite is in a P*X holder, so I'll reserve it for now. But just to throw gasoline in the fire :baiting: I've been more than grateful for our hosts here on these Boards, it's a wonderful community. BUT, I'm sure a lot of us realize since another 'ahem' forum opened across the street, they allow CGC books to be posted there. Hope our Mods relax the policy on this and follow suit.

Can't you show it without showing the top part?
I'm at my folks for a few days, and I only have the full scan in my bucket, but I'll revisit the subset this weekend and post it RM! Great covers you posted all around!

That last one has Salvador Dali feel to it.... The clocks just haven't melted yet! Maybe it's just the clock hands positioned like a mustache......

With the month starting on a Sunday, I lost track (of the 3rd Sunday) and missed this show!

So, the match book cover collection is yet another 'unmatched' set ? I'll have to show you my pinup/girlie ones! And lighters, for that matter! (Though the risqué ones tend not to be Zippos and Ronsons.)

comstarspangled79_zpsu7kl2llz.jpg
Great subset RM! My favorite is in a P*X holder, so I'll reserve it for now. But just to throw gasoline in the fire :baiting: I've been more than grateful for our hosts here on these Boards, it's a wonderful community. BUT, I'm sure a lot of us realize since another 'ahem' forum opened across the street, they allow CGC books to be posted there. Hope our Mods relax the policy on this and follow suit.

in my top five fave covers....finding one though,tough