• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

...As promised RM. It's a 6.5
Cropping fail lol
Hey, I tried ...really. lol

It sure is a beautiful rare comic. It's just that you left enough of the competitor's label at the top to tell who slabbed it. Because I am a busybody, I cropped it a little tighter (I hope you don't mind):

162501.jpg.817001f263e64ba2275035909df6f452.jpg

Much obliged Sir! Great job! I tried cropping that on a phone scanner app. Figured it'd be easier than the PC. Epic fail.... :D

You're welcome and no, not really an epic fail, just kinda funny in light of the conversation in another area about the posting of competitors' slabs. Carry on and please keep posting images of your amazing comics.

Much obliged Sir! Great job! I tried cropping that on a phone scanner app. Figured it'd be easier than the PC. Epic fail.... :D

You're welcome and no, not really an epic fail, just kinda funny in light of the conversation in another area about the posting of competitors' slabs. Carry on and please keep posting images of your amazing comics.

Thank you, appreciate the compliment and ditto to you. (thumbs u

Clock covers!

Great "surrealistic" giveaways with clock covers. I knew I could count on Boot to dig out some giveaways. I really appreciate the participation guys. Makes it all worth while. It constantly amazes me the diversity of the collections on these boards!

I spent most of yesterday in the fabled garage of goodness of boardie David P. Hartman.. Picked up a nice pile of stuff. Wish you could all have joined us. This garage is literally PACKED with 40 years of comics, undergrounds, pulps, girly mags, sweat mags, original art, toys and stuff. Packed to the roof with just a thin path though.You could spend a week in there going through dusty boxes. Thanks David, I shall return soon!

Anyway, I picked up a lot of pulps. This was in one of the boxes. Since I just did clock covers, I had to pick it up. WWII Nazi clock cover!

pulpshortstories_zpsvphhlmzq.jpg

Edited by Robot Man