• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

What a cutie. Isn't Simpsons a bit "mature" for a toddler? :baiting:

Oh, I don't know about that. She can't read yet. I gave her My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and a few others. She took a quick look and threw them on the floor. This one she paged all the way through and the look on her face tells all.

When my kids were growing up I pretty much let them read what they wanted, listen to what they wanted and watch what they wanted. I was always VERY aware of it. I explaned life to them and to be responsible for their choices. They always told me the truth (when I asked) and we had a very trusting and honest relationship. They eventually grew out of a lot of things I didn't really care for. They turned into very responsible, sucessful and good humans.

Anybody else have pics of their kids or grandkids with comics? Or your self as a kid with yours? The best ones are the ones that the kids actually own.

This is a little old, but cute. She's 16 now. :o

thats my girl.jpg

What a cutie. Isn't Simpsons a bit "mature" for a toddler? :baiting:

Oh, I don't know about that. She can't read yet. I gave her My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and a few others. She took a quick look and threw them on the floor. This one she paged all the way through and the look on her face tells all.

When my kids were growing up I pretty much let them read what they wanted, listen to what they wanted and watch what they wanted. I was always VERY aware of it. I explaned life to them and to be responsible for their choices. They always told me the truth (when I asked) and we had a very trusting and honest relationship. They eventually grew out of a lot of things I didn't really care for. They turned into very responsible, sucessful and good humans.

Anybody else have pics of their kids or grandkids with comics? Or your self as a kid with yours? The best ones are the ones that the kids actually own.

This is a little old, but cute. She's 16 now. :o

thats my girl.jpg

Awsome shot Donut! That girl has good taste, a vintage Little Lulu. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Does she still like comics or is she into boys now?

Since we are on people with comics, I thought I'd post some of my collection of people with comics again.

First off is my Uncle Tom as a boy. He tainted me by giving me his small stash of EC's when I was about 10. Ruined me forever...

kidwithcaptmarvel_zpsffugf6p7.jpg