• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

2288276021_58ab980799.jpg

I have an Annie decoder book too but no pic. (shrug)

Robotman, do you recognize the Sheriff's badge? I am not sure about the origin. I thought it was from a Lone Ranger premium but I don't see any ID.

3410299614_b0d8a3f0a1_o.jpg

I found an ad for this one in Popular comics.

I really need to get one of these now since it is directly comic book related. The badge you have shown however, is not the one offered in the comic. The comic version is blue and black enamel on brass and is flatter. I have seen it often but haven't seen the one you have.

wdcspremium1_zpscs6d16ol.jpg

:applause: Love that stuff RM. Especially that one above.

I have this production film for a gift subscription from the printer's files. Do you happen to have the matching printed version? I'd love to see it.

WDCS%20Subscription%20Gift%20Card_zpsv1wj74lu.jpg

These are for the Yellow Kid. Such a nice boy, never read those smutty EC's and crime books.

wdcspremium7a_zpsm5fttpsx.jpg

wdcspremium7b_zpskl5dwkdn.jpg

Robot Man is right! I learned to read on Disney comics my older brother left throughout the house, and they are still my favorites! Disney and Barks were an unbeatable combination for me. Great stuff, Bob, keep it coming!

I have this production film for a gift subscription from the printer's files. Do you happen to have the matching printed version? I'd love to see it.

Sorry to say, I don't have that one Mr Scrooge...

I didn't look for the ad but I recognized the cover as Scrooge 40. I don't think that is a Gold Key reprint of an earlier issue. I think I got this one from Beerbohm.

8294921345_3f43893cf5_b.jpg

Thanks BB. Yes, that # 40 cover is not a re-use so that puts this in the early '60's. Thanks. I'd never thought to look it up. I knew it had to be a later sub since Scrooge was used. He didn't become important enough to be used on the card until then.