• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Those are very cool Halloween covers, R-man an Scrooge! :applause:

Hey there Howard old bean, where you been? Haven't seen a post from you in ages. Why if you have been paying attention, I have posted many of them in their other respective threads on Gold for a week or so.

You ought to hook up with Ed. He seems to be blowing out his GA books real cheap. 3/4ths of that stack came from him at half guide or less...

Hey there. I was working on a project for a year.It is done now. Working on another and finish up this week. So I will be on here a quite a bit. You all will tire of me Im sure. I will see Ed in a couple weeks. Hopefully will pick some up from him.

OK Robot, I think it's time for that OCD intervention group I told you about... :insane:

Why? :shrug:

Every discerning collector has a copy :cool:

TickTockTales27_zps93b7f5a0.jpg

Yeah, but every obsessive-compulsive discerning collector would be looking to upgrade that copy.

:insane:

When I find a decent copy, you can have this one...

Black Cat is such a darling. Here are scans of three of my favourite covers from my collection:

09-09-201264731PM.jpg

Mmmmmm, Baby Ruth! How I admired the Halloween ads Curtis ran for Baby Ruth and Butterfinger candy bars in Life and Post magazines as a kid! Neither were sold in Canaada at the time.

09-09-201264736PM.jpg

09-09-201264747PM.jpg

09-09-201264753PM.jpg

09-09-201264758PM.jpg

:luhv:

Edited by Hepcat

Hi Gang. My name is Robot Man and I am obsessed with junk!

I have been collecting since the early '60's.

More old comic character, advertising, sports and political pinback buttons. These are way cool and usually pretty hard to find. You can have tons of them in a very small amount of space.

pinbacks_zps7144ba7f.jpg

Do you have a set of the Pep Cereal comic character pinback buttons from 1945-47?

Pep%20pins_zpspzpkf3rs.jpg

???