• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

From the Brownies and the Yellow Kid to all of today's advertising characters, it always intrigues me that people want the ads in their homes and that they will even pay to help advertise with tee-shirts, etc. Still, the characters are great and make a great adjunct collection. Keep 'em coming, Bob!

From the Brownies and the Yellow Kid to all of today's advertising characters, it always intrigues me that people want the ads in their homes and that they will even pay to help advertise with tee-shirts, etc. Still, the characters are great and make a great adjunct collection. Keep 'em coming, Bob!
I want a Qtip tee shirt.

Was admiring Rick's new copy of Junior #15 the other day. So glad to welcome you to the club brother. Here's my rag.

comjunior15_zps1pawhrub.jpg

The thing of it is, I wouldn't trade your copy for mine no how, no way.

comjunior15a_zpslt0i6dqt.jpg

Here's the 'ole Robot Man getting it signed in person by "the man" himself many years ago...

alfeldsteinphoto_zpsjoeemz4f.jpg

Was admiring Rick's new copy of Junior #15 the other day. So glad to welcome you to the club brother. Here's my rag.

comjunior15_zps1pawhrub.jpg

The thing of it is, I wouldn't trade your copy for mine no how, no way.

comjunior15a_zpslt0i6dqt.jpg

Here's the 'ole Robot Man getting it signed in person by "the man" himself many years ago...

alfeldsteinphoto_zpsjoeemz4f.jpg

Bob, I would trade mine for yours if I had the experience to go along with it. Just fantastic!

It does seem to be a relatively small (or exclusive because nobody sells theirs) club.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff