• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

I can imagine..kill for a street taco or tamale..

Did you save any posters?

I inherited a tape traders old flyer and poster collection,tonnes of Goldenvoice stuff.well..everything...thousands upon thousands from around the globe.Shocked and dismayed a little at the prices they go for.

Yeah I have a lot of mostly psydellic era posters and handbills. My best friend's sister went to UC Berkley in late '60's. She would send him a mailing tube every couple of months. We would go up in his attic, burn one and open the tube. He would give one of each dupe. Still have many of them. I think I posted a bunch of them here at one time.

Great pencil cases, Robot Man!

The favorite one I own features Frank "Bring 'em back alive" Buck. Like other "seeds" this caused me to grab other Frank Buck items. Sadly, I just packed away all that junque or else I'd post a pic. The shelf that formerly housed the Frank goodness now features old cigar boxes.

Finite shelf space - what a curse!