• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Ran across this in BOYS RANCH #4...have you even seen one of these?

Might be something for D ick Tracy collectors.

<a  href=https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/297/31323999344_5c7a70ba60.jpg' alt='31323999344_5c7a70ba60.jpg'>IMG SPARKLE PLENTY UKETTE AD

mm

My first comic book "subset" this year will actually be a spotlight on one of my favorite artists. He doesn't get a lot of attention but fans of his who are "in the know" really get him. Kind of like Wolverton and kind of like Crumb who followed him he is a pretty unique artist. I will give you some covers but he did a LOT of interior work especially for Atlas. Feel free to post what you have.

If you haven't guess yet, today's spotlight is on MATT FOX

These two are part of a trio that everybody knows. I don't have a photo in my bucket of the third one.

comchillingtales15_zpsl4ffmxfg.jpg

comchillingtales13_zpsllepgick.jpg

Then on Tuesday, this came in the mail. I'm not a big Terry and the Pirates fan but I have always loved this cover. I love the colors, composition and "moodiness" of this cover. Really makes you wonder what is going on. Since I probably wouldn't even read it anyway, this is a nice way for me to get this book.

comterrypiratesfc44CGC_zpsta7ezgie.jpg