• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

I think this is all the Baker Giant Comics Editions. This is #12. My favorite of the run and one of my top 10 favorite books in my whole collection. Very pretty girl and I love the blue/green background. No distractions.

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

Love that book! Sweet copy! See why it's in your top ten!

Yeah, you are right. I should have clarified. What I was trying to do was show all the Giant Comics Editions that wern't the Mighty Mouse or funny ones. I can dig them out too but I suspect most of you won't care. The #7 isn't a Baker cover either but all of these at least have Baker interior art.

A couple more bonus books for you today. I posted these over in the Atlas thread. I was asked by a few boardies to post everything here. They are cool enought to get a "double post". Love this title as well as Menace. Pretty gritty books.

commensadvs25_zpswkiamgrl.jpg

Most of us in the Atlas thread don't mind some sloppy seconds :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Well, I'm feeling a little MAD again...

Here are some early pre-MAD Alfred E. Neuman postcards. I have a ton of these but these are some of my favorites. There are so many weird variations. It is easy to see why MAD found him and adopted him.

madpostcards_zpsjtotk6ek.jpg