• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

These are my favorites. Imagine superheroes riding around on tricycles to fight villains? Again I have never owned a Spiderman. They wind-up and roll around the floor with a bell ringing. Kind of odd that the trikes are all the same with Spidey wheels and Cap. America bell ringers. They used to re-purpose a lot in these days. Hard to find complete and nice since the figures are rubber and celluliod.

marveltrikeswindup_zpsmuzxiehv.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

These are my favorites. Imagine superheroes riding around on tricycles to fight villains? Again I have never owned a Spiderman. They wind-up and roll around the floor with a bell ringing. Kind of odd that the trikes are all the same with Spidey wheels and Cap. America bell ringers. They used to re-purpose a lot in these days. Hard to find complete and nice since the figures are rubber and celluliod.

Absolutely fantastic!!

Those are fantastic! They would definitely strike fear into the heart of villains - "Quiet, Muggsy! Do you hear that bell ringing, way off in the distance?"

You all know how much I love MAD magazine by now. Long ago I discovered that there were "imitators" to the throne. Some pretty good imators I might add. I'm down to only a couple issues to finish my "imitator" collection. Thought I'd show you some of my favorites.

Because I also have a huge pre-code horror collection, This is one of my favorites. Love the "celebrity" factor as well as the horror theme. The hands just crack me up!

comnuts3_zpsvkylkpuh.jpg

Got some new purchases that fit in other past threads:

Forbidden Worlds #43 1956 Cool Sphinx cover & story.Actually a pretty good book. I don't usually like ACG's especially post code but this one is well above average and cheap!

comforbiddenworlds43_zps5halbwtz.jpg

A few more crazy "just weird" comics!

Johnny Surge 1947 giveaway. Totally out there book with a talking cow milking machine and a "infinity" cover to boot!

comjohnnysurge_zpsmxovrfom.jpg

One can just imagine the discussion between writer and artist.

(Writer) "I'm going to need you to anthropomorphise a milking machine".

(Artist) "Say what?"

lol

Neat book. I really like oddball stuff like this.