• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #1

20 posts in this topic

2.5/3.0 the lack of chipping is a plus. If I bought it as a 3.0 I'd be happy with it. Fortunately, I'm sure what ever you paid for it as a 4.0 several years ago would look like a bargain for a 2.0 now.

2.5/3.0 the lack of chipping is a plus. If I bought it as a 3.0 I'd be happy with it. Fortunately, I'm sure what ever you paid for it as a 4.0 several years ago would look like a bargain for a 2.0 now.

You are correct sir.

It was Metro, and it was at least 5 or 6 years ago, maybe a couple grand at most, but even their typical 1/2 to 1 point overgrading doesn't make much of a difference now with the explosion of this book recently $$$

You are correct sir.

It was Metro, and it was at least 5 or 6 years ago, maybe a couple grand at most, but even their typical 1/2 to 1 point overgrading doesn't make much of a difference now with the explosion of this book recently $$$

the market has caught up certainly :)