• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Just a guess. Continued sellouts of his covers = he then ups the orders for each new cover.

I am pretty sure it came in at 3050, JTC announced that number a few days ago as well. It did take longer than anticipated to sell out, but could be because Poe didn't have a huge role in Force Awakens and also he is nowhere near as popular as Boba Fett.

Where did you hear/read about JTC announcing that number?

Where did you hear/read about JTC announcing that number?

His Facebook page.

"LAST BIT OF POE LEFT!

Just checked the stock, and there are only 162 Poe's left.

At this point, I think anyone who wanted one has had a chance, so I figure what the hey, let's talk numbers (since I've seen about 100 people ask for them, and I figured I might as well let people know what they bought at this point). So the grand total was!

Hope that helps, and THANK YOU to everyone who bought a copy!

Once we sell out, we will be sending out the emails tomorrow regarding the head sketches! I'm super jazzed to see how it plays out!"

I stopped somewhere around greedo give or take a issue lol the guy at my lcs did say they didnt get some of the latest ones because marvel switched up the requirements but i was already out of the game by then so i didnt care

Edited by rush_6

I may pick up the rangers to go with my#0 set. i hope they do a red ranger with dragon shield, beyond that maybe 2 or 3 villains i can think of but doubt i would be in for anymore then that. anyone else grabbing these?

xbwowz.jpg

992iq9.jpg

I may pick up the rangers to go with my#0 set. i hope they do a red ranger with dragon shield, beyond that maybe 2 or 3 villains i can think of but doubt i would be in for anymore then that. anyone else grabbing these?

xbwowz.jpg

992iq9.jpg

They are pretty cool. Might pick up a couple as well.