• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Snaggletooth

STAR WARS #15 CHRISTOPHER ACTION FIGURE VARIANT

23754181411_1795bbbd48_b.jpg

I'll add it to the pile.

Jerome

I thought I was pretty into star wars. Who the eff is this? And why does he wear a zip up track jacket?

Snaggletooth

I'll add it to the pile.

Jerome

I thought I was pretty into star wars. Who the eff is this? And why does he wear a zip up track jacket?

From the Cantina. There were a few figures of cantina characters that didn't actually do anything in the movie. Hammerhead was another. Not sure why some got chosen to be figures and others didn't. Kinda like some of the droid figures that were just kinda there.

Snaggletooth

I'll add it to the pile.

Jerome

From the Cantina. There were a few figures of cantina characters that didn't actually do anything in the movie. Hammerhead was another. Not sure why some got chosen to be figures and others didn't. Kinda like some of the droid figures that were just kinda there.

zutton-blue.png

He's on the far left…most shots from the movie he is either in the background or edited out altogether. When they did the Special Editions, they edited out a lot of the aliens to shorten this scene…most shots of Zutton (Snaggletooth) were deleted.

I'm surprised JTC didn't make a website exclusive blue Snaggletooth variant.

I am so over this novelty

Same here. I stopped buying the action figure variants after the Boba Fett black & white disaster, where almost all them arrived damaged. :frustrated:

He sent me replacement copies that were almost just as bad.