• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Wish I didn't sell my first set of 1-5...

But then again, glad I didn't miss out on the Boba hype... I don't mind not having one since I don't have the others anymore.

Edited by Gem_Mint

Good News!

As far as Star Wars goes...I'll buy every one they put out.

I plan on picking up the first round of Secret Wars as well, but with all the little spinoff titles, it could get exhausting to pick them all up if every number has them for every series.

Anyone have problems finding Chebacca Action Figure cover at their LCS? One got none and second one only got 2 copies.

I got my copies today no problem, but glad I went early and got to pick the nicest. Some were not a pretty!

I'm always hearing they have stacks of everything on their shelves.....but the flight there would kind of kill the savings.

:signfunny:

I don't have any options as far as LCS. There is 1 in town, and the most I've ever seen him order of a single book is 3. So it's all online for me.

Luckily I preordered some of these and #5 a while back. I'm going to be knee deep in these covers before its all said and done.

holy ... i havent checked the auctions lately... wish i would have ordered more than 1 boba fett...

Yea, the price has been inching up everyday. I don't think it will keep doing so after the C2E2.

Now the first couple of slabs to hit eBay will likely get silly.