• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Just emailed John about shipping date of the BF variants. :wishluck:

I think he has a few hundred to wade through....seemed like everyone was emailing him, probably desperate to start listing them.

For $29.99 no less! lol

no doubt about that...though with the cranked up c2e2 prices, not sure many will want to leave money on the table.

With him and his wife doing the packing and shipping.....I think what started on the 22nd was them looking at all those empty boxes and wondering what they got themselves into.

Edited by krighton

"no doubt about that...though with the cranked up c2e2 prices, not sure many will want to leave money on the table."

Like you said earlier, there are some doofs out there!

Edited by nixnix

no doubt about that...though with the cranked up c2e2 prices, not sure many will want to leave money on the table.

With him and his wife doing the packing and shipping.....I think what started on the 22nd was them looking at all those empty boxes and wondering what they got themselves into.

lol , yep...

The c2e2 thing has me livid. Set a price and sell it for that. Whether is $20 or $60. Check my thoughts in comic events or pm me on how outrageous the whole situation is in the Boba fett variants with him. Great for those who preordered, otherwise a money grub

I agreee, extortion is not the right word. How does price gouging work for you?

Do you think it is OK to list an online price to sell 3,000+ books then show up with a more limited supply and charge triple. And offend people and aschew blame when they asked why the price was raised(tripled)?

Edited by kapzilla

Do you think it is OK to list an online price to sell 3,000+ books then show up with a more limited supply and charge triple. And offend people and aschew blame when they asked why the price was raised(tripled)?

they're his comics, he can do whatever he wants

Edited by krighton

When you buy a $3 comic at your LCS and that same book is selling for $10 on ebay, how much do you sell your copy for?

I hope he cancels orders and relists them for $60.00 a pop just to witness the :censored: storm when it happens, lol .

Incorrect. He owes True Fans the book at the price that best allows them to maximize their flipping profit.

The entitled masses

Incorrect. He owes True Fans the book at the price that best allows them to maximize their flipping profit.

The word entitled comes to mind