• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I hope the guy has help shipping out 4k comics

I mean I hope he has someone who appreciates the potential value of high grade comics help him ship them out

I was a little concerned myself. Apparently, it's just him and his wife shipping them out. :eek:

Here's to hoping everyone gets nice copies. :wishluck:

considering multiple purchases from individuals, they could be looking at close to 1k packages.to package up and ship out.

I've had some REALLY poor shipments of comics and OA shipped by artists in the past....OA cover of PP #1 from Canada was shipped without cardboard backing and in a flimsy bubble mailer. Miracle it survived.

Edited by krighton

I hope the guy has help shipping out 4k comics

I mean I hope he has someone who appreciates the potential value of high grade comics help him ship them out

I was a little concerned myself. Apparently, it's just him and his wife shipping them out. :eek:

Here's to hoping everyone gets nice copies. :wishluck:

You'll get em stuffed in your mailbox and you'll like em! :devil:

Those brown boxes are Diamond Comics Comic Folder Boxes. Ensures pretty safe transit of up to 20 comics. They also fit great in a legal padded envelope.

The mailers come 50 in a box so he has a bunch!

Edited by stitchem05

ah so that's just a shot of empty boxes......I don't expect to see mine till June.

Yes, the large boxes is the original order that was sent to him. Notice they had not been opened yet. They still have to repackage all of them for the orders.

We will begin sending out the orders on the 22nd, and ask that you continue to be patient as we bust through all the insanity!

Thank you again!!!

John Christopher

I think they are shipping, those boxes look ready to go

edit guess not then

Edited by Astoria

ah so that's just a shot of empty boxes......I don't expect to see mine till June.

Yes, the large boxes is the original order that was sent to him. Notice they had not been opened yet. They still have to repackage all of them for the orders.

The large brown boxes in the picture are not the comic books. They are the packaging he is going to use to ship the comics.