• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men #600 - 3 different AF Variants

Secret Wars #4,5,6

Do we know who the figures will be for these?

The usual, order as many as you like if you order more than a previous comic.

For example: To qualify for Secret Wars #5 & #6 Action Figure Variant you have to exceed

your order for Thor #1 by 125%.

So if you ordered 10 copies of Thor #1 you need to order 13 copies of

Secret Wars #5 to get as many of the variants as you want

I think he meant which characters they would feature on the variants.

Agreed. I'm trying to stick to the ones that I actually feel some sort of nostalgia for. The Star Wars and Secret Wars covers fit the bill so far for me.

The Spread reprint was the first I was aware of, so I thought that was innovative when it was released. (Was it the first of these?) I can see this getting out of hand quickly though.

Spread was about the 5th cover like this, but first in a while. Check back at the beginning of the thread.

I picked up 9.8's of the Secret Wars Black Spidey and a Wolverine, so far.

I do like the Star Wars ones, but knew if I started, I would have to complete the entire set, lol .

Some of the Secret Wars ones I am okay not getting, liked the ripped Doc Ock.

I'm going to go for a complete set of star wars action figure covers

Already have obi

Need Everyone else lol

I just hope they don't go over board , with other characters

You can sometimes find eBay sellers offering sets (or partial sets) of the Star Wars action figure variants. The Boba one is the most expensive, followed by the Han Solo. This isn't taking into consideration the B/W Luke sketch variant, just the color ones released. Chewie should be pretty easy to find as should be the rest, C3PO is the next one. There is also one for Lando #1 too in July.

My Fetts came in today.

The question I had was if I ordered a graded, was that separate from my raws?

The answer is yes. So if you ordered 2 raw and added the grading option, then you got one raw and the other was used for the graded.

The packaging was good and I'm also happy.

I got my 2 copies last week. Unfortunately one of the copies had a 1/2 inch tear on the back cover. :pullhair:

Still did well, though, assuming that was your copy on eBay.

Not mine. Although, I should be receiving a replacement copy by this Friday. :wishluck:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/13/john-tyler-christophers-secret-wars-standees-out-next-month/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A retailer promotion item for the Secret Wars series, this will be available in stores alongside Secret Wars #4 next month, with art by Action Figure Variant cover artist John Tyler Christopher, featuring Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Miles Morales, Peter Parker, Star-Lord, Captain Marvel, Thor and Cyclops.

Secret_Wars_Battle_Standees_Detail (1)

Ideally sized for people to use with the Secret Wars Landscape Wraparound cover variants coming on a number of Secret Wars spinoff titles in July…

Wolverine was a little hard to obtain today. But managed to snag one for $1 under cover price.

1st my local store where I sub gets all copies damaged in shipment. (Lame). Stop #2 wanted $10.00. Stop 3 sold out 1/2 hour before I got there, and last stop was my sub cover price nab.