• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Tomorrow is 3 figure covers.

Star Wars #5 (Cee Three PeO AF)

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #1 (Deadpool AF)

Battle Zones #1 (Black Panther AF)

All my copies NM+, and in my box waiting for open. Happy hunting tomorrow.

My closest LCS's told me that all of their Deadpool figure variants were damaged and they don't know yet if they can be replaced. So, I'll be hitting the various other shops early for 'em, among other things

My closest LCS's told me that all of their Deadpool figure variants were damaged and they don't know yet if they can be replaced. So, I'll be hitting the various other shops early for 'em, among other things

That doesn't sound great. I have my :wishluck: on my order. I hope you have good luck tomorrow. (thumbs u

Besides C3PO what action figure variants came out yesterday. I didn't see any others at my LCS

Wolverine - Secret Wars 2

Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales) - Ultimate End 1

Black Panther - Battleworld 1

Deadpool - Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars 1

Besides C3PO what action figure variants came out yesterday. I didn't see any others at my LCS

I think Wolverine came out last week.

I assume that everyone got their Boba Fett books by now. I had two orders (10 each). I received one last week, and my other order finally came in yesterday.

I'm not thrilled that it took a month but whatever, I'm not going to get into that again, but wIth that said, look at what was in the package

20150521_083915_zpsxzqdnl7b.jpg

pretty cool I must say :headbang:

We're always quick to criticize, but we gotta give kudos when deserved :applause:

I think Wolverine came out last week.

Oops, yeah, you're right.

I assume that everyone got their Boba Fett books by now. I had two orders (10 each). I received one last week, and my other order finally came in yesterday.

I'm not thrilled that it took a month but whatever, I'm not going to get into that again, but wIth that said, look at what was in the package

20150521_083915_zpsxzqdnl7b.jpg

pretty cool I must say :headbang:

We're always quick to criticize, but we gotta give kudos when deserved :applause:

That's very cool.

You should keep the packaging (or at least shipping label) as part of the provenance.