• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

:banana:

Dollar bin in a year. :whee:

:roflmao:

Nice

In other words "I don't have one!" :roflmao:

I think he's poking fun at those who said it would be in the dollar bin in a year (shrug)

I've been a big supporter of this book.

You are correct.

got mine in today a day early...all 3 nm+ or better. He used one of those sturdy foldable shipping boxes that can fit inside a mailbox in case anyone was curious.

Picked my copies up from the post office today. Mine were mailed the same way, very well packaged between cardboard and wrapped in brown paper. All my copies appear to be 9.8 candidates.

Those mailers are really good for shipping raw comics if they're packaged right; very sturdy.

got mine in today a day early...all 3 nm+ or better. He used one of those sturdy foldable shipping boxes that can fit inside a mailbox in case anyone was curious.

Picked my copies up from the post office today. Mine were mailed the same way, very well packaged between cardboard and wrapped in brown paper. All my copies appear to be 9.8 candidates.

Those mailers are really good for shipping raw comics if they're packaged right; very sturdy.

I'm not complaining about the shipping overcharge just because of how well they were packed.

Floodgates should be opening in a few days

Ok when are they going to throw an actual real action figure on one of these covers? Cardstock cover with bubble, opens up and you have a comic book to read.

Get on it Marvel.

The Star Wars comic packs somewhat danced around this idea....they were pretty awesome! Two figures and one comic book.

Kind of what they've done with toys over the years. There have been lots of reprints of keys included as a "freebie" with action figures like like x-men, iron man, spider-man etc.. Probably lots more. It would be interesting if they do it for the new star wars but I'm betting that ship has sailed since we're on to #5 already