• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

My books just came in. I thought there was a delay since I ordered a graded one, nope, just no rhyme or reason to shipping.

The note says graded will be another 30-45 days.

63acc68e-713d-4ceb-b4d1-3d3110bcc495_zpstt1sxqfx.jpgeff5824d-b4f0-4fbf-afc3-c7dcbb142723_zpsdvmfjnhi.jpge2d6a13c-1748-48f0-a3f6-a27fffcd1f45_zpshryus9mj.jpg

That is the first mention of the graded and time frame! Good to know, thanks!

So everyone got their Boba Fetts now? Good!

Next topic…

Does anyone have a list as to who or which comics will be getting the Secret Wars Action Figure cover?

We know Secret Wars #1 is Black Costume Spider-Man and that Secret Wars #2 is Wolverine. I believe Secret Wars #3 is Deadpool.

I know Black Panther, regular Spider-Man, female Thor are coming too.

Are these only going to be in the Secret Wars title or will they be in other offshoot titles? Like Darth Vader was for his own title.

Next topic…

Does anyone have a list as to who or which comics will be getting the Secret Wars Action Figure cover?

We know Secret Wars #1 is Black Costume Spider-Man and that Secret Wars #2 is Wolverine. I believe Secret Wars #3 is Deadpool.

Are these only going to be in the Secret Wars title or will they be in other offshoot titles? Like Darth Vader was for his own title.

Captain Marvel & The Carol Corps #1 has 1, presumably Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel & The Carol Corps #2 has 1 but oh dear, it's a 1 in 25 variant.

First time they've done this ratio I think

Next topic…

Check ebay. Deadpool is for Deadpools Secret Wars #1. Marvel is going like DC for a month or two, so there are lots of new series, they are not just for the Secret Wars book only.

Next topic…

Still waiting here , but they are in transit

So everyone got their Boba Fetts now?

nope :mad:

Got a mailed confirmation, but still - it's been a month now. Literally.

Is there a tracking number?

Yes, it's finally left the Midwest. To be clear, I didn't mean it was mailed a month ago, just that it's been a month since ordered.