• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Just going through my "To Buy" list of action figure variants for this week. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any.

Secret Wars 3 (who is on the cover?)

Star Wars (R2-D2)

Amazing Spiderman Renew your Vows (who is on the cover?)

Am I missing any?

Just going through my "To Buy" list of action figure variants for this week. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any.

Secret Wars 3 (who is on the cover?)

Star Wars (R2-D2)

Amazing Spiderman Renew your Vows (who is on the cover?)

Am I missing any?

Secret Wars 3 is Doc Ock and Renew your Vows is classic Spidey. Those are the 3 these week and FWIW the Renew your Vows one was harder to reach the point to order it. Some shops wont have any in stock because they couldn't get there. I don't think it will necessarily be rare, but might have a smaller print run than the average AF Variant from this line.

Love the R2-D2 cover today!

Is anyone aware if they have released the next possible Star Wars Action Figure cover for issue seven? I'm guessing a Stormtrooper or Jawa.

Seems like it. Anyway, fyi peoples, I received my Boba Fett sig graded book (9.8) from John Tyler Christopher today. Sent to me Priority Mail. His sig is hmlol

Yea, someone mentioned they got his sig at the con where they released the other Bobas and they did not have a good experience.

Seems like it. Anyway, fyi peoples, I received my Boba Fett sig graded book (9.8) from John Tyler Christopher today. Sent to me Priority Mail. His sig is hmlol

Yea, someone mentioned they got his sig at the con where they released the other Bobas and they did not have a good experience.

Show us a scan/pic.

Show us a scan/pic.

The sig is next to Boba's leg. meh

Star%20Wars%204%20Boba%20Fett%20AF%20variant%20front_zpskt9lenb4.jpg

Show us a scan/pic.

That's like a where's Waldo sig. Have to bust out a loupe to see it.

Show us a scan/pic.

That's the kinda signature I like right there!

Doesn't take away from the piece at all....looks more like a signature an artist would've done on an original piece.

Much much better than when a giant silver glob of is spread all over the cover image.

So what was the negative experience that people came away with from the Con?

That's the kinda signature I like right there!

Doesn't take away from the piece at all....looks more like a signature an artist would've done on an original piece.

Much much better than when a giant silver glob of is spread all over the cover image.

So what was the negative experience that people came away with from the Con?

That looks like it's just the signature that would be part of the regular cover.

It was in this thread somewhere, but I don't feel like going through 50 pages. They said he seemed very disinterested and didn't really even make eye contact.