• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

What If... Marvel just uses Spider-Man (unmasked), perhaps with a fresh take on the costume (something between classic & Miles) and leaves the rest to be determined by Sony in their films?

We still getting wise cracking Spider-Man hanging with the Avengers without any of the possible baggage from Sony's films.

The variant is the copy to score. Its tough to get that book as a 9.8. I am totally happy to see him getting attention. I have been on this train from day 1.

+1

The Variant is tough to find in 9.8. I got lucky this past summer when mine came back a 9.8. (It's in my sig line.)

The Miles comics are fun entertaining comics. Well worth tracking down and reading. (thumbs u

The variant is the copy to score. Its tough to get that book as a 9.8.

I found a copy in the bottom of some deep dark drawers of a pretty big shop a couple weeks ago for 30 bucks that appears to be 9.8. I think it has been there for years. I can't see any flaws on it, will be getting it graded sometime soon. Was pretty happy when I pulled it out.

This is just silly

:roflmao: Agreed.

But let the kids have their fun.

And FWIW, Marvel getting Peter Parker/Spider-Man back is all the shot in the arm the franchise needs. That's why it's news. (thumbs u

-J.

The variant in 9.8 has sold well even before the hype.

If we are talking speculation, and let's be honest, all of this is speculative. None of us has any idea whether or not Miles will be the next Spidey. We do know it's a possibility. How possible? 20%? 30%? Maybe 40 or 50%?

Whatever the case may be, the risk/reward feels right. Because if Miles Morales is the next Spider-Man in the movies, this book might be the biggest Marvel key since NM 98. It could absolutely be on that level. We are talking Spider-Man here. And if not, it probably won't dip below $10-$15 if youve managed to score a real nice one.

With a 75-80k print run it's not like the market is flooded. What your seeing here is instant gratification. Lots of $5-$10 comic shop hits turning into $75-$100 flips. I respect that. If money is tight do what you have to do. But I would recommend holding onto at least one or two. And if not, that's fine to, but let me leave you with just one question....

Are you feeling lucky?

3778528-he%27s+right+you+know.jpg

This is just silly

How is this silly? What's silly is some of the stuff on the modern ebay thread. X-Force?!? Really?? Copycat?? Come on man, that is silly to me.

Something else like X-Force 19 & Copycat also being silly does not make this topic any less silly. It just proves that multiple things can be silly at once.

This is just silly

How is this silly? What's silly is some of the stuff on the modern ebay thread. X-Force?!? Really?? Copycat?? Come on man, that is silly to me.

With the insane and frequent amounts folks are paying for New Mutants 98, I wouldn't disregard anything related to Deadpool.

Ultimate Fallout #4 9.6 @ $71 & 43 Watchers. :o:whee:

It's working ! :roflmao:

-J.

Unless you are going to call shill and somehow trace the shilling back to 2103 this book has been over $100 in 9.8 for quite a while. Its a good quality comic and the character is well written. That usually bodes well for a first appearance.