• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

Kuddos to everyone selling this book right now. Until we get actual news and not heresay I would not want to be stuck holding boatloads of these for very long IMO.

Can we rename this thread 'Ultimate Fallout 4 fallout' when this happens?

Prescient.

-J.

Awwww..

But in all seriousness, I think that whether Miles appears in the movie or not, this book will now always command a slight premium, since it had brought more awareness to the character. It was going for 120 +/- in 9.8 before the movie hype and it will probably be a 150-200 book even if not optioned. Just my opinion.

Awwww..

But in all seriousness, I think that whether Miles appears in the movie or not, this book will now always command a slight premium, since it had brought more awareness to the character. It was going for 120 +/- in 9.8 before the movie hype and it will probably be a 150-200 book even if not optioned. Just my opinion.

Agreed. This book is going to move...unless they kill him off... :eek:

Somebody got a heck of a deal on those you pointed out last night.

lol

Awwww..

lol

:banana:

Thanks Awe

Awwww..

lol

I think this book is probably dead for now. At least from the speculator/flipper point of view. My 2 cents.

-J.

Awwww..

lol

I think this book is probably dead for now. At least from the speculator/flipper point of view. My 2 cents.

-J.

I agree it's got a low pulse. Don't worry Jay, I pull another 9.8 I'll hook you up for your Sig line.

It's the right thing to do lol

Awwww..

lol

-J.

I agree it's got a low pulse. Don't worry Jay, I pull another 9.8 I'll hook you up for your Sig line.

It's the right thing to do lol

:banana:lol

-J.

Awwww..

lol

:banana:

Thanks Awe

Happy to help..

Wouldve bought them but I spent waaaay too much this month already

Glad a fellow boardie got it :)

Awwww..

lol

-J.

That was quick!

R.I.P.

Heads up, those polybags hide a lot.

I cut open 15 copies and only found two 9.8 candidates. This is after trying to see through the polybag for any defects.

My advice, don't buy any polybag copies in hopes of getting a NM copy, there's just no way for the seller to know. And it seems the entire poly bagging process was not too friendly to the book, a lot of copies had weird lines indented into the cover. That may explain why there are only 41 9.8 copies at the registry.

I cut open 15 copies and only found two 9.8 candidates. This is after trying to see through the polybag for any defects.

My advice, don't buy any polybag copies in hopes of getting a NM copy, there's just no way for the seller to know. And it seems the entire poly bagging process was not too friendly to the book, a lot of copies had weird lines indented into the cover. That may explain why there are only 41 9.8 copies at the registry.

I've only opened one and left the rest in their bags. That ratio makes it less likely for me to open any. Thanks for the info. (thumbs u

I've only opened one and left the rest in their bags. That ratio makes it less likely for me to open any. Thanks for the info. (thumbs u

How was the condition of the one you opened?

Probably 9.4 to 9.6. It wasn't terrible just not perfect.

Probably 9.4 to 9.6. It wasn't terrible just not perfect.

Sounds like a good one. I'll take pictures of the opened ones and post them up tomorrow, you can see these lines indented that definetly came from other polybags or in the production.

I opened a 9.8 candidate as well and once the bag was off I could see some small spine ticks not visible while still in the bag. It still should be pressable into a 9.8, but I was surprised at how a clear polybag hid those flaws.

I opened a 9.8 candidate as well and once the bag was off I could see some small spine ticks not visible while still in the bag. It still should be pressable into a 9.8, but I was surprised at how a clear polybag hid those flaws.

Just dont press them with the bag on! :makepoint: