• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round

194 posts in this topic

About 20 grades are in.

Waiting on a 100 or so.

This could be part of my "punishment" or not, but I am not able to send PM's and I have not received a PM for the tournament yet? Anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Click on My Stuff, then My Preferences. Make sure this is checked yes.

Accept private messages from other users?

Yes No

That information has always remained "Yes", but when I try to PM anyone it says they have been disabled. Even if I reset the preferences it remains "disabled"! Big Brother?

Yeah, they are out to get you :eyeroll: It's probably a glitch.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. With the blow up over the PM's timern sent out it wouldn't surprise me if the Mods blocked his PM's. That said a permanent blocking of PM's seems a bit excessive.

The odd thing is that I have communicated with people via PM as late as December last year and January this year, so I am a bit baffled at what is happening now? (shrug)

Am I really that big a threat?

About 20 grades are in.

Waiting on a 100 or so.

This could be part of my "punishment" or not, but I am not able to send PM's and I have not received a PM for the tournament yet? Anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Yes No

That information has always remained "Yes", but when I try to PM anyone it says they have been disabled. Even if I reset the preferences it remains "disabled"! Big Brother?

Thanks Jeffro, much appreciated! :foryou:

About 20 grades are in.

Waiting on a 100 or so.

Thanks!

Yes No

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. With the blow up over the PM's timern sent out it wouldn't surprise me if the Mods blocked his PM's. That said a permanent blocking of PM's seems a bit excessive.

hm I forgot about that. Maybe they are out to get him lol

Holy , you were right :o

About 20 grades are in.

Waiting on a 100 or so.

Thanks!

Yes No

hm I forgot about that. Maybe they are out to get him lol

Holy , you were right :o

Thing is I never kept spamming after I was asked to stop. The reason I am being centered out is because I was arguing my point with the architect. I obviously got his goat! I'm bahhhhhd!!!

Your PM privileges were turned off back when you were spamming board members via PM, were asked to stop, and continued.

A permanent PM ban seems kind of harsh. Can you give Tim a second chance? I always enjoyed PMing with Tim about grading.

Please <3