• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

Hmm... can't believe that the 4 days pass are all sold out?? For real? :P Then there is the celebrity fast pass sold out. Here's a question: how long will VIP pass sale last before it all sold out?

Never mind... I checked up in website. Said they are all sold out! Unbelievable! :frustrated:

Hmm... can't believe that the 4 days pass are all sold out?? For real? :P Then there is the celebrity fast pass sold out. Here's a question: how long will VIP pass sale last before it all sold out?

Never mind... I checked up in website. Said they are all sold out! Unbelievable! :frustrated:

It's a great show - it sold out very fast last year as well. Whilst the VIP and Celebrity fast pass tickets are most likely 100% gone, they usually release more 4 day tickets closer to the show ...

This is my first year buying the vip pass. Might not use it and if I don't I will resell it if I can

Theres also rumors that cgc will be doing on site grading. Fingers crossed.

That will not happen, too expensive to send the encapsulation machine cross country.

Don't they do onsite grading in Chicago and SDCC? If CGC did onsite grading, then I'd buy a Thursday & Sunday pass. hm I wonder if I do onsite grading if they will ship the books back to me so I don't have to drive up there again to get them....

Jerome

Theres also rumors that cgc will be doing on site grading. Fingers crossed.

That will not happen, too expensive to send the encapsulation machine cross country.

Don't they do onsite grading in Chicago and SDCC? If CGC did onsite grading, then I'd buy a Thursday & Sunday pass. hm I wonder if I do onsite grading if they will ship the books back to me so I don't have to drive up there again to get them....

Jerome

They do onsite grading in Chicago, but not at SDCC.

Anyone know how fast the 3 day sold out last year?

I think it was in Feb. Looking at my showclix account, I bought single day badges on March 27 for the 2015 show.

The 2014 show, I bought 3 day passes on March 28th.

Seems like they're selling out faster and faster every year like PAX. I remember last year there were so many CL ads wanting ECCC tickets.

Given that all weekend passes (VIP, 4 and 3 days) had gone sold within one day. That, to me, is crazy. Does that mean ECCC staff are finished with all tickets and not going to sell more later?

Next year... it would go sold poof in one minute! :insane: