• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

Curious how many here attending ECCC are also going to attend the Image Expo? I just found out that exhibitors for ECCC get to set up on that Tuesday before the con (generally set up is the day before) so I may check out Image Expo since I technically have that day off from setting up.

I'm coming to Seattle :sumo: and will be in the bar drinking (with Borock most likely) after buying some funny books and watching it rain. :banana:

Please take as much raining you want in Seattle! :baiting: That would be nice to get a break here. :foryou:

Anyway... you guys have fun at ECCC!

If anyone is still in need of a 4day pass, I have one I am selling. Got press passes so dont need the 4day any longer. Just looking for cost so, $100 plus $6.45 to ship via flat rate envelope. I put a ad in the sales forum but figured I'd let people know here just in case.

Not setting up, but I am meeting with people. I thought about doing some onsite pressing, but no good way to get the word out if I did.

I would be interested in bring some books up for some pressing :D

yeah me too!

Unfortunately, I cannot make it...and my family is pissed at me.

I have my passes for sale at cost, plus shipping

- 1 3-day pass @ $85

- 3 Friday passes @ $35 each

- 3 Saturday passes @ $45 each

- 1 Child pass (4 days) @ $20

I can hand deliver in the Portland, OR area.

161417.jpg.f4404a9668b373272db5c6e651464637.jpg

This show cannot get here fast enough.

Almost there! This is my favorite show of the year, hands down. :headbang:

Why? Its a long haul from Cleveland but just wondering why this one beats out Baltimore, Chicago and Heroes?

Why? Its a long haul from Cleveland but just wondering why this one beats out Baltimore, Chicago and Heroes?

The people, the city, the dealers :luhv:

Since I haven't been to any of those three shows yet, I can't do a comp. Seattle has a great vibe and it's just a damn fun show. The overall feel is like San Diego, big crowds but with a lot happier and mellow people.

I've been going to ECCC for eight or nine years and it just keeps getting bigger and more fun each year. I also dig Seattle and lived there many years ago.

Since I haven't been to any of those three shows yet, I can't do a comp. Seattle has a great vibe and it's just a damn fun show. The overall feel is like San Diego, big crowds but with a lot happier and mellow people.

I've been going to ECCC for eight or nine years and it just keeps getting bigger and more fun each year. I also dig Seattle and lived there many years ago.

I guess it comes down to what part of the US you live in. The nice thing about Cleveland is I can be in Chicago & Baltimore in 5 hours. I've family that live in Spokane so maybe some year I'll make it out west for this Con.

Any recommendations for parking near the ECCC convention center on Thursday about noon, as it is a work day so I expect downtown to be packed at that time :hi: ?

Pacific Place is a good spot that almost always has parking available and there's a garage on 7th Street between Pike and Pine that is usually open. Expanding out beyond that, there's a garage that typically has spaces available over on 7th and Stewart that's only accessible by going eastbound on Stewart... All cost around the same during that time (+/- $18).