• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listen up, newbs!

165 posts in this topic

You know who I miss? That ryan_bradshaw fellow. He joined about the same time as me and I remeber following him through the same path I was taking. Starting in the spare a grade thread and gradually branching out. Seemed like a nice guy. Wonder what happened to him... :baiting:

:jokealert:

Also for the record, the people doing what you described, are not those I was attacking in my post either. I am talking about the kind of people who try to talk down to others, tell them what and where they can post, make inside joke threads for their own personal amusement, show up in every thread arguing for the sake of arguing, trolling people with rhetoric, etc, etc.

I sorry.

that's funny cause I heard it's guys like you that is wrong with the boards.

who to believe :ohnoez:

I'm a pretty simple guy Janet, I dont like bullies, I dont like nerds with egos, and I dont like people who try to squelch other people's free speech.

1. "Free speech" only applies to governmental restrictions. It does not apply to private property, such as this board.

2. There are no such thing as "bullies" among adults on the internet who have the power to walk away, and recourse if being harassed. It does those who are actual victims of bullying massive harm by watering down the term to apply to anyone who says things you don't like, resulting in those actual victims being ignored and dismissed because everyone is tired of the overuse and misuse of the concept.

"Someone criticized me on the internet!" is NOT an example of "bullying." In one breath, you decry those who "want to take away free speech", and in the very same breath, you threaten people with being labeled "bullies" because you don't like what they say.

Which is it??

Are you not the exact same thing you complain about...?

Please take whatever agenda you have elsewhere.

Thank you.

I'm a pretty simple guy Janet, I dont like bullies, I dont like nerds with egos, and I dont like people who try to squelch other people's free speech.

1. "Free speech" only applies to governmental restrictions. It does not apply to private property, such as this board.

2. There are no such thing as "bullies" among adults on the internet who have the power to walk away, and recourse if being harassed. It does those who are actual victims of bullying massive harm by watering down the term to apply to anyone who says things you don't like, resulting in those actual victims being ignored and dismissed because everyone is tired of the overuse and misuse of the concept.

"Someone criticized me on the internet!" is NOT an example of "bullying." In one breath, you decry those who "want to take away free speech", and in the very same breath, you threaten people with being labeled "bullies" because you don't like what they say.

Which is it??

Thank you.

You big bully, with your logic and your rhetoric and your inside jokes.

Mom notified.

Which is it??

Thank you.

Mom notified.

Whose mom...?

hm

Which is it??

Thank you.

Mom notified.

Whose mom...?

hm

Yo' mom.