• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

nice to finally see it official...hopefully people start giving this one more props.

I really think this is a game changer and should see this book overtake cm17 2nd print

Rightfully so, but I don't see ANMPO1 passing the over-inflated triple-digit$ raw prices that CM17/2nd hit... at least not for a while.

But who knows!? If it does - at least this one will be well-deserved. :cool:

Wishful thinking boys ! Great book but... nope !

Hector----respect bro !

Finally got all 3 haters captured in one quote ! :juggle: could not resist ! :devil:

Edited by paul747

nice to finally see it official...hopefully people start giving this one more props.

I really think this is a game changer and should see this book overtake cm17 2nd print

Rightfully so, but I don't see ANMPO1 passing the over-inflated triple-digit$ raw prices that CM17/2nd hit... at least not for a while.

I think one will go up while the other one will go down

supply and demand ! Either way good news !

I have 100 plus ANMPO that i am hesitant to grade i will eventually but it cost bucks ! i really think there is 1000 or less copies of here true and documented first appearance and cover as ms marvel !(CM#!17 2nd) This Book is as rare as it gets these days good sir ! And 1st appearance first covers historically hold up !

Just my opinion ! and i do own most of here first book's and I was collecting the run that Marvel is now going to reboot again ! sick of that !

Edited by paul747

Wishful thinking boys ! Great book but... nope !

Hector----respect bro !

Finally got all 3 haters captured in one quote ! :juggle: could not resist ! :devil:

tumblr_inline_mp1zixZpKP1qz4rgp.jpg

;)

I have 100 plus ANMPO that i am hesitant to grade i will eventually but it cost bucks ! i really think there is 1000 or less copies of here true and documented first appearance and cover as ms marvel !(CM#!17 2nd) This Book is as rare as it gets these days good sir ! And 1st appearance first covers historically hold up !

Just my opinion ! and i do own most of here first book's and I was collecting the run that Marvel is now going to reboot again ! sick of that !

Pics please.

Pics please.

I'm pretty sure the announcing that any one person has over 100 high grAde copies doesn't help raise the value of the comic. But you're obviously much more of a comic/economics savant than the rest of us, so what do I know?

Edited by Revat

Pics please.

I'm pretty sure the announcing that any one person has over 100 high grAde copies doesn't help raise the value of the comic. But you're obviously much more of a comic/economics savant than the rest of us, so what do I know?

Its comic store over stock, not some genius speculation... there are many shops that have this book... now the other one that's the tough one.. dont forget this book was purchased to turn people on the the all new marvel books (for the umpteenth time.) they also attached a variant that kinda ups the orders a little. still a lower print run book in the larger scheme of things.

Its comic store over stock, not some genius speculation... there are many shops that have this book... now the other one that's the tough one.. dont forget this book was purchased to turn people on the the all new marvel books (for the umpteenth time.) they also attached a variant that kinda ups the orders a little. still a lower print run book in the larger scheme of things.

32,929 orders is pretty low for a Marvel book.

I saw this last night. Anyone have any of these lying around?

1:30 Variant

no

+1 agree

+1 agree

missed that... :facepalm: