• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

ANMN Point One #1 is the winner (so far)

#14 goes for about $150 in CGC 9.8

#17 2nd Print has a high sale of $275 and averages about $250

Small sample size, but I sold my ANMNPO CGC 9.8 for $325

But still you're lucky to get 10 bucks for a raw NM Point One.

It's still a remarkably dead book considering what it is.

It might be the awful cover. It reminds me of Avengers Annual 10. It's the first Rogue and Should be a 100+ book easy in HG. But it barely hits 40 raw. And it has a horrific cover as well.

But still you're lucky to get 10 bucks for a raw NM Point One.

It's still a remarkably dead book considering what it is.

It might be the awful cover. It reminds me of Avengers Annual 10. It's the first Rogue and Should be a 100+ book easy in HG. But it barely hits 40 raw. And it has a horrific cover as well.

Why do you say that about ANMNPO? I can see the dislike of the Avengers Annual cover, since I've never been a fan of having panels on a cover.

Marvel Point One's are basically being given away at $5 dollar stores right now in the infamous 4 packs. Hell the 1:75 variant are in those trash packs as well. Marvel printed way too many and are basically doing anything they can to get rid of their back-stock. Those books had little to no value two months ago, and won't in a few more. Look at what prices have done on the Ramos ASM #4 variant. It has literally lost 40% value since the 4 packs cameout. Marvel Point One's barely sell for $12 raw......... Nice try though. Santos is right. Regardless of what anyone wants to believe Captain Marvel #17 2nd print with her on the cover is going to be the book to own, as it has for the last year and a half.

I would take 3 or 4 Khan books before Point One.

I think one book to watch out for is the tough Ms Marvel 2 variant.

Breaking at about $100 dollars now.

Its amazing how viewpoints of changed. Back in the 80s 90s we basically threw away 2nd prints now they are cat's meow.

I was going to say. Kids today lol

We would be rich with those Star Wars three pack reprints we had.

Don't overestimate how many anmpo are at five below stores....some people are just lucky

I have puled 12 from different 5 Below stores

Also 6 2nd prints.

Don't under estimate how many ANMNPO are at five below stores....nobody is just lucky, these books are plentiful, and not rare.

Don't overestimate how many anmpo are at five below stores....some people are just lucky

I have puled 12 from different 5 Below stores

Also 6 2nd prints.

Don't under estimate how many ANMNPO are at five below stores....nobody is just lucky, these books are plentiful, and not rare.

Compared to what? 40k for a Marvel book is fairly low.