• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

If anyone lives near a Five Below store, I saw a bunch of those mixed batch comic 4-packs today with ANMNPO #1 in them, looked minty

Was it on top or mixed in with other comics (and if mixed, what comic was on top/back if you don't mind telling). Thanks!!

If anyone lives near a Five Below store, I saw a bunch of those mixed batch comic 4-packs today with ANMNPO #1 in them, looked minty

Was it on top or mixed in with other comics (and if mixed, what comic was on top/back if you don't mind telling). Thanks!!

They were on top. It wasn't one of those newer all Marvel ones that are shrink wrapped tight, they were in the thin polybag assortment. A few had a copper age Detective on the other side, the others all had different titles: FF, X-Men, Superman.

Always check those packs at Five Below, a few years ago I got one with a stone mint DD 184 showing on the top, and 2 with ASM 274. Weird

Well found 3 ANMNP1 second prints in back stock today, and put them out for $10.00.

We shall see how they do.

Lots of Traffic on the 2 1st prints I have listed, but being FN and a FN/VF I'm not having too much luck because I am extra hard on grading, unlike 2 other books I bought this week that were all sorts of trashed and called NM.

Edited by UltraMaximus

I found a Point One today for just over cover price. Of all the places I would have thought I might find one, I never expected one to still be in the back issue bins at Midtown Times Square, probably one of the busiest comic stores in the country. I actually was looking for something else when I saw that it was there. That makes two for a total of $7.50 since the weekend. Followed that up with a trip to another store, where I got a Captain Marvel 17, 2 incentive variants for The Valiant, a batch of Hughes Catwoman covers (including 58 & 60), a Static #1, and a few other books for under $40 total.

In my limited searching and area, I have only found one ANMPO in the wild. Not sure if that's because the others were scooped up, or the others were put in $0.50 bins, or trashed, or something else.

I have found tons of copies of Captain Marvel #17; two or so of #14; and three Avenging Spider-Man #9 (which is still surprisingly selling for good coin).

nice to finally see it official...hopefully people start giving this one more props.

I really think this is a game changer and should see this book overtake cm17 2nd print

Rightfully so, but I don't see ANMPO1 passing the over-inflated triple-digit$ raw prices that CM17/2nd hit... at least not for a while.

But who knows!? If it does - at least this one will be well-deserved. :cool:

Coming to a sales thread near you... :grin:

ANMN%20POINT%20ONE%2001%20CGC%209.8%20UNV%200256498016_zps3rulsfd2.jpg

Great looking book! (thumbs u

Sidebar: I see a whitish vertical stripe on several CGC cases, like the one above that is running right through the artists name on the far left near the spine.

Is that something that happens to the cover during encapsulation, or is it purely on the plastic itself?

Because it looks like a cover ink-rub/wear and I see it on other books too.