• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Kamala is in Attilan Rising 2 this week...for those interested in the character and not just her first 3 comics.

nice to finally see it official...hopefully people start giving [ANMPO] more props.

for the 1st app of Kamala's mother it's pretty ambitious....revisionist history from the artist. [Capt. Marvel #14]

And she isn't in the cover of the variant...buzz kill [ANMPO]

:whistle:

maybe i'll just start skipping 1st prints and go straight for 2nd prints...ANMPO 2nd print selling for 2x or 3x what the 1st print is selling for isn't making a whole lot of sense. 1st print ANMPO is the least desirable of all the Kamala Khan.

maybe i'll just start skipping 1st prints and go straight for 2nd prints...ANMPO 2nd print selling for 2x or 3x what the 1st print is selling for isn't making a whole lot of sense. 1st print ANMPO is the least desirable of all the Kamala Khan.

Only two of ANMPO 2nd print have sold so far on the bay for high prices (both for $25). Not much demand for that (yet).

I'm pretty baffled by it all also. These books seem to be breaking all the 'rules' of first appearances.

I'm pretty baffled by it all also. These books seem to be breaking all the 'rules' of first appearances.

Its like Fight Club. There are no rules. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Where can I check the print run on the ANMNPO 2nd print?

Can't find it in Comichron...should be in Feb 2014 numbers but nada (1st print was in Jan 2014).

2nd print numbers are rarely found on ComiChron or elsewhere.

Where can I check the print run on the ANMNPO 2nd print?

Can't find it in Comichron...should be in Feb 2014 numbers but nada (1st print was in Jan 2014).

2nd print numbers are rarely found on ComiChron or elsewhere.

Comichron doesn't specify a later printing, but if you look at subsequent months you should find the same book in a much lower slot (assuming it's in the top 400). That's the reprint.

Edit: If it came out the following month, it's not in the top 400, so we can assume that less than about 1500 were ordered that month

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps

Looks like CGC has updated the description on the label, just to clarify further the order of appearance...

Cap%20Marvel%2017%202nd_zpsutvugbfb.jpg

It used to read like this....

Cap%20Marvel%2017%202nd%20original_zpswnzskjtx.jpg

Not sure when the change occurred (or if it's been mentioned previously....went back about 10 pages and didn't see anyone mention it). Should help if anyone's confused about the various appearances and when they occurred.

With my stack of ANMPO and already-sold copy of CM #17 2nd print, I'm all for pumping the former.

But with all of the label notations -- and the odd cameo of the character (CM #14 -- I guess) -- it's too confusing to the casual buyer.'

They are all in play, but some moreso than others.