• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. :news: CLAIMED BY Count Zero :news:

This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

I'm going to limit this one to the US only as I am not very experienced with shipping and want this one to go smoothly.

art%20book.jpg

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

I'm going to limit this one to the US only as I am not very experienced with shipping and want this one to go smoothly.

art%20book.jpg

I just love Frazetta art. :cloud9:

RAK v2.0

She's ugly, missing the bottom staple , centerfold detached and top staple is barely having on but she's Free :grin: . Would be a great starter/reader for someone.

2mcvldt.jpg

I've never had a copy so I'll be happy to take it. I've always wondered if the story was as good as the cover.

You don't care about the story! lol

Why? Is it bad? I read about 90% of the new books that come through the door. Some suck but that's the fun of reading new books.

:o

That's a really nice offer!! :applause:

It's a really good book on the subject, maybe the best there is. Lots of goodies on the CD. It combined with Adobe's free release of Photoshop CS2 and digitally coloring comic art is open to anyone with an interest. (if I didn't already own it I'd be all over it. :ohnoez:lol )

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

art%20book.jpg

This is a cool thread ...and that is an awesome book.I'd post up an I'll Take It in a second, if I didn't already have a copy in my collection.

As an aside, avoid sending that book via priority mail, the USPS will nail you on the size/weight.

RAK Alert Taken by Gatchaman

Open to anyone not on the PL or HOS list. I only ask that you give something back to a giving or Charity thread.

The book is Marvel Graphic Novel #4, first print. First appearance of the New Mutants. I got it at VF-/VF with my limited grading skills. Take it, you know you want it. A good read, enjoy! And I hope this thread is successful (thumbs u

c061323e-6cf5-41c4-8ef4-68a1f2c6df72_zpsm1v1jbx5.jpg