• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Madness Grading Contest

616 posts in this topic

Yes, .... please.

gee red, the contest is supposed to end on friday and it's only wednesday. aren't you guys getting a little anxious????devil.gif

The nervous ones are always the first to go down sumo.gif

well i imagine we managed to corrall quite a few non-regulars to fill out the brackets. once the inital culling - a culling i plan on being included in as i believe i went a wee bit high with my grade - takes place it should really pick up. the round of sixteen should be over before lunch the day the scans go up one would think

Yes, .... please.
I will personally send them a personalized PM and they will never lag again!! devil.gif

I thought restraining orders did not allow that kind of contact anymore!

Since we are waiting for the OTHERS to get there grade in maybe we could help speed this up by being ahead and give us the book to grade and we could all go in and give our grade regarless if were tied won or lost.this way maybe we could get on to the next round sooner that way.

Seems to me Hobbes is a good grader isnt he Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

Davidking623

Davidking623

No.

He relies on other people to find his high grade gems. devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just ordered your birthday gift you know.

Inquiry minds want to know!

Davidking623

devil.gif

Back to the original topic. I have been seriously second guessing my grade. I keep looking at the scans and thinking I was a little rash in my decision. crazy.gif

Davidking623

No.

He relies on other people to find his high grade gems. devil.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just ordered your birthday gift you know.

Inquiry minds want to know!

Davidking623

devil.gif

Back to the original topic. I have been seriously second guessing my grade. I keep looking at the scans and thinking I was a little rash in my decision. crazy.gif

I came home from lunch when I wasnt even thinking really about comics and came into the thread quite surprised that book was already up for grading looked it over for 2 minutes and sent the grade to Nikos.I havent looked at the scan since and wont till the book is posted with a number attached to it.I thought why come and look it over again for another 5 minutes Ill probably grade it diffrently and my mind was fresh then and I just went for it.I was quite surprised by myself as I like to overevaluate things but didnt give myself a chance.

Davidking623