• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Madness Grading Contest

616 posts in this topic

Looking over his posts Camo is obviously a genuine newcomer to the boards and not a shill. Give him a break and some more time.

Thats what I'm hoping. He is the last person left.

boy, this guy is just going to feel terrible about being last and making all the others wait.

yay.

of course, i'm not really looking forward to the results...did anyone else guess 5.5?

I still need 1 more besides #8. I will PM him again and hopefully hear from him by Thursday noon.

On a side note one of the few people 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that I thought would be there towards the end and did real good in the last contest has been eliminated 893whatthe.gif

hi.gif

sok Mike I have more faith in your grading consistency than CGC's anyway. flowerred.gif

boy, this guy is just going to feel terrible about being last and making all the others wait.

yay.

of course, i'm not really looking forward to the results...did anyone else guess 5.5?

makepoint.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Did you say 5.5?

As long as that guy doesn't vote the correct grade, 9.8 (obviously), the Brain will surely make it to the next round...

For heaven's sake, that 'other' newbie needs to get his stuff together and vote sumo.gif...the suspense is killing me!

Its possible hi.gif

Could it be FFB? poke2.gifflowerred.gif A No. 1 Seed has truly fallen whomever it may be. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

no #1 seed has ever fallen - but i too would think that Nikos is referring to one of the twelve players who were on the top three teams (#1 and the 2 that tied for second). i would have expected quite a few more "upsets" in this format........just have to wait and see.......... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

but i just had a thought - only 9 of those 12 guys are in the contest and two of them had to face off against one another. perhaps Nikos is thinking about the loser of the sfilosa vs rjpb match?? or maybe they tied and it's one of us other 7 ??

hey camouflage - let's get cranking, baby............. popcorn.gif

Jeez...the guy has three days to submit his grade. Some need to calm down a bit and let the game ride according to the schedule.

He need not feel bad because he submitted his grade last but on time nor have to read people calling for his DQ because he's a newbie...

Jim

confused.gif

I let you players in on a little secret since we are waiting for the last 3 to submit a grade.

6 out of 61 have nailed the grade smile.gif

acclaim.gif

In your dreams... tongue.gif

Jeez...the guy has three days to submit his grade. Some need to calm down a bit and let the game ride according to the schedule.

He need not feel bad because he submitted his grade last but on time nor have to read people calling for his DQ because he's a newbie...

Jim

BURN THE WITCH!!! sumo.gif

Jim

Agree! thumbsup2.gif