• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Madness Grading Contest

616 posts in this topic

I still need 1 more besides #8. I will PM him again and hopefully hear from him by Thursday noon.

On a side note one of the few people 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that I thought would be there towards the end and did real good in the last contest has been eliminated 893whatthe.gif

Red Hook, I don't even have 38 posts, but I have an avatar! I submitted my grade on the first day within 20 hours...

Use your knowledge to guess my avatar 'smarty britches'...

Your only a few years older than me too...and I'm not nearly as "judgemental."

Remember what they say about what happens when you "assume"...

just kidding...don't hurt me, okay?

Lay off The Hook, or I will put the smack down on your 893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

I still need 1 more besides #8. I will PM him again and hopefully hear from him by Thursday noon.

On a side note one of the few people 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that I thought would be there towards the end and did real good in the last contest has been eliminated 893whatthe.gif

hi.gif

Tease! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif (couldn't be me - I did squat in the last contest) foreheadslap.gif

I wonder if he is refering to 1 of the members of winning grading team yeahok.gif

Davidking623

Tease! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif (couldn't be me - I did squat in the last contest) foreheadslap.gif

Probably not this time....but just in case, send me a box of tomato pedigrees and I won't answer Nikos PM's for a month.. insane.gif

Its possible hi.gif

Could it be FFB? poke2.gifflowerred.gif A No. 1 Seed has truly fallen whomever it may be. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ouch that would hurt the pride also!

Davidking623

He's a lawyer. He can find a loophole in the rules that will allow him to remain in the contest.

This game is rigged! sumo.gif

ROUND 1 :

#32 namisgr vs. #3 awe4one

#13 jayman vs. #53 jbud73

#48 sal vs. #31 rob

#25 FFB vs. #10 jeffreykli

#7 burntboy vs. #41 old guy

#29 norrin radd vs. #33 r1970d

#11 divadrabnud vs. #60 rustystaple

#37 wasonff vs. #51 currin comics

#50 stynxo vs. #62 aman619

#1 mrwoogieman vs. #49 comicsupply

#14 rjpb vs. # 6 sfilosa

#18 cw vs. #22 comicdey

#64 warlord vs. #16 artboy99

#2 redhook vs. #47 dkb

#63 supremo vs. #35 jimm94

# 9 uclapeterg vs. #43 ares

#39 fan4fan vs. #17 ninanina

#15 deathlok vs. #27 arexcrooke

#61 aces vs. # 4 araich

#42 chrisco37 vs. #20 blutobc

#52 alexh vs. #19 ze-man

#38 rshale vs. # 5 drbanner

#44 the brain vs. # 8 camouflage

#54 davidking623 vs. #58 hobbes

#57 bobpfef vs. #12 Dicex

#45 DNAgent vs. #23 143ksk

#55 scrooge vs. #24 arty

#59 darthdiesel vs. #26 hobgoblin

#34 greggy vs. #40 the beyonder

#56 valiantman vs. #36 zipper68

#21 october fire vs. #46 zonker

#28 imagemask vs. #30 inconceivable

Let the trash talking begin tongue.gif

Camouflage is a shill, long live The_Brain (who, as we all know, meant to call himself The_Brian, but it was the first of his typos here).

NEXT ROUND!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifUntil I reads this I was for letting this 'late-player' have until the deadline,

but now I say DQ HIM!!!! , if it means I advance 893scratchchin-thumb.gifWhat would happen if in fact he is DQ'ED.

gossip.gifMy name to these boards has been and ALWAYS will be The Brain,(short for DATA BRAIN), a name

that was given to me years before, for my vast knowledge of triva. But thanks for asking thumbsup2.gif

Its possible hi.gif

Could it be FFB? poke2.gifflowerred.gif A No. 1 Seed has truly fallen whomever it may be. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ouch that would hurt the pride also!

Davidking623

He's a lawyer. He can find a loophole in the rules that will allow him to remain in the contest.

This game is rigged! sumo.gif

Darn loopholes!

Davidking623

"Camouflage is a shill, long live The_Brain (who, as we all know, meant to call himself The_Brian, but it was the first of his typos here).

NEXT ROUND!! "

Looking over his posts Camo is obviously a genuine newcomer to the boards and not a shill. Give him a break and some more time.

This contest is gonna be over fast enough for plenty of us....the wait just makes the involvement in the contest last longer. Pace yourself guys and you'll make the experience last longer and be more pleasureable. Geez, I am talking about comics grading aren't I? tongue.gif