• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH Madness Grading Contest

616 posts in this topic

Ah, the thrill of victory and the agony defeat!!!!

Congrats to the victors and nice try and better luck next time to the eliminated.

Bring on Round 2!!!!!!!

I also saw the precieved color break near Cyclops arm, causing me to drop it to a 9.2. The old saying of trust your gut reaction-which was 9.4. The blunted and roughed up corners took it down a grade for me as well. acclaim.gif

Congratulations Currin thumbsup2.gif

waiting on 1 player from OT round, gossip.gif

5 have been eliminated

and

1 tie crazy.gif

Upon the second tie, it should be decided with a quick game of Rock/Paper/Scissors. sumo.gif

Hell YEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did an old-fashioned Arsenio Hall Arm Wave! "WOOF WOOF WOOF"

Was I the last one to get my grade in for OT?

Sorry everybody for voting late...my laptop kept flashing the blue screen of death after crashing today; I had to wait until I got home from work! The agony of no internet access while at work. ARGHHH!

I know its early, and knock on wood, but I think this contest is running very smooth without any glitzes compared to the other 2 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don't speak so soon. Round 5 will be the true test. foreheadslap.gif

I know its early, and knock on wood, but I think this contest is running very smooth without any glitzes compared to the other 2 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Primarily because everyone's afraid to speak up about the "grade" issue... 9.2 is closer to 9.0 than 8.5? Makes no sense. screwy.gif

(But you're still a helluva guy for doing this!) 893applaud-thumb.gif

Primarily because everyone's afraid to speak up about the "grade" issue... 9.2 is closer to 9.0 than 8.5? Makes no sense. screwy.gif

I realised that, notice how I have been avoiding it thus far grin.gif

I realised that, notice how I have been avoiding it thus far grin.gif

thus far?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif