• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL bloodshot (2017) Movie thread Bloodshot only

408 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya I compared it to the Ghost in the shell, essentially a person becomes a machine. The trailer shows Bloodshot nearly disintegrated like Wolvie and come back together, it'll still have it's "new points or twists", that I'm still looking forward to seeing :0 

Me too.

22 minutes ago, BaronSamedi said:

You ruined it.

Love of the character and stories? Pft. It's all about "How much can I make on my resale?"

(:

Seriously, though. I cannot wait. I hope this surprises people and explodes positively so we get even more of the Valiant Universe sooner rather than later. The CW has been sitting on that Doctor Mirage production, and the Quantum and Woody show by TBS for too long as well.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Love of the character and stories? Pft. It's all about "How much can I make on my resale?"

(:

Seriously, though. I cannot wait. I hope this surprises people and explodes positively so we get even more of the Valiant Universe sooner rather than later. The CW has been sitting on that Doctor Mirage production, and the Quantum and Woody show by TBS for too long as well.

It's actually dropped about $90 USD in the past 90 days

@valiantman can fill you in on the reasons why (that's if your interested) much better at the math breakdowns then I am

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I used to love Vinny D as a kid/teen. He's been insufferable to watch over the last decade, though.

The target audience might be 14 year olds, though.  They don't remember Total Recall and there's a chance Vin Diesel over the last decade is the only version they know. lol

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I used to love Vinny D as a kid/teen. He's been insufferable to watch over the last decade, though.

He has only done Fast and Furious movies. Please tell me your not against recycled cash cows are you?:roflmao:

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I've already put the word in with the GF to watch it on opening weekend.

Vin Diesel has been typecast over the past few years...been a long time since

Find me guilty

Oh and F9 comes out this year

WICKED!

:facepalm: