• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL bloodshot (2017) Movie thread Bloodshot only

408 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, valiantman said:
17 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just got a prescreened pass to this on the 10th of March, hopefully someone feels like going :)

Just remember it's popcorn not Proust. :popcorn:

Not sure about the French author lol 

But I'm not critical of movies, especially ones that I see free due to a pre-screen pass, I might do pass or fail, but I go just to enjoy :) Besides the trailer looks good, I've only read a couple of Bloodshot comics though :tonofbricks:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not sure about the French author lol 

But I'm not critical of movies, especially ones that I see free due to a pre-screen pass, I might do pass or fail, but I go just to enjoy :) Besides the trailer looks good, I've only read a couple of Bloodshot comics though :tonofbricks:

I just meant it probably won't win any literary prizes. lol

Bloodshot will be introduced well enough by the movie because he's a totally new character to 99% of the audience.  I don't believe any of the other characters in the movie have identical characters in the comics, so the movie's "based on the comics" but not "exactly like the comics". 

Just now, valiantman said:

I just meant it probably won't win any literary prizes. lol

Bloodshot will be introduced well enough by the movie because he's a totally new character to 99% of the audience.  I don't believe any of the other characters in the movie have identical characters in the comics, so the movie's "based on the comics" but not "exactly like the comics". 

Well that's good to hear, because I suck at reviews, and needing to compare it to comics would be hard for me (thumbsu 

It'll be a lot better that the last pre-screen I saw, which was Birds of Prey, and even that movie, I didn't quote as being bad but enjoyable popcorn.

I've seen the few movies that I think are similar where the woman's mind is put into a machine, I forget the name Ghost something? but Bloodshot seems a lot like that to me on first glance, it'll have it's moments that are new! And it'll have a different twist to it that I'm looking forward to :) 

1 minute ago, BaronSamedi said:

Come to think of it, there are some eerily similar plotlines. But let's be honest when is the last genuine movie without glaring cheats garnered from other movies? 

Joseph Campbell would probably have something to say about that. lol

3081353499_0a84505223_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, BaronSamedi said:

That is actually a wicked site.

Thanks for helping me out.

Come to think of it, there are some eerily similar plotlines. But let's be honest when is the last genuine movie without glaring cheats garnered from other movies? 

ya I compared it to the Ghost in the shell, essentially a person becomes a machine. The trailer shows Bloodshot nearly disintegrated like Wolvie and come back together, it'll still have it's "new points or twists", that I'm still looking forward to seeing :0