• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 May 28-30 Comics Signature Auction

277 posts in this topic

I'll see your FIVE panel page and raise you a FOUR panel page. Checkmate! :banana: (mixed metaphors intended!)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=326686

Now taking offers in the low, low, LOW six figures for my FOUR panel TOS 94 page. Get em while they're hot!

:jokealert:

Scott

I'll see your FIVE panel page and raise you a FOUR panel page. Checkmate! :banana: (mixed metaphors intended!)

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=326686

Now taking offers in the low, low, LOW six figures for my FOUR panel TOS 94 page. Get em while they're hot!

:jokealert:

Scott

Sorry, Scott, but 4-panel TOS #94 pages are so last decade! Everyone knows that all the Asian buyers hate 4-panel pages because 4 is their unlucky number and that's why 5-panel pages are where it's at now. :banana:

That said, I'd be happy to take that unlucky 4-panel page off your hands for what you paid for it. :whistle:

errr.. is there a bid retraction feature in HA?

Malvin

You have to employ the "Jake Elwood Method" to do so...

In the name of all that is holy, can somebody please explain WTF is going on with this listing? $19K for a Mike Mignola Dracula movie adaptation page?

This has got to be the most egregious mispricing in % terms that I've ever witnessed in a comic art transaction. :facepalm:

In the name of all that is holy, can somebody please explain WTF is going on with this listing? $19K for a Mike Mignola Dracula movie adaptation page?

This has got to be the most egregious mispricing in % terms that I've ever witnessed in a comic art transaction. :facepalm:

[font:Arial Black]SPANG![/font]

:facepalm:

thats as unholy a price as the Dark Lord himself

hm would Mignola ever try to buy his stuff back?

Eh this auction is all over the place. Tec 44 sold for 19k. It's a 3-4k book. Lots of other examples like that. Some people are bidding crazy money on stuff I get NO idea.

I thought the Adams Bats and Conan pages went cheap. Good buys to whoever snagged them.

My thought exactly Gene. A piece I want is coming up right now, otherwise I would have grabbed the Bat 243, shocked how low that went.