• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 May 28-30 Comics Signature Auction

277 posts in this topic

Was really thinking about going after that Venture Brothers art.

:gossip: I own a cooler piece than that :P

The storyboard for "The Nozzle" sequence from season 3 "The Invisible Hand of Fate". I actually have all the boards for the entire sequence, this particular one is signed by both guys and framed.

15116473309_0b2dea270f_c.jpg

Cool.

I guess after you saw how long it took to calibrate that frame you figured one framed board was enough?

wow My Avengers Perez page with the entire team went for less then any page of his from the era has sold for in over a year....wow....Heritage is sorta catastrophically bad for me lol. 1400 for a full team Perez Avengers page with multiple hero panels?

Mignola Dracula...anyone...anyone...closed

Apparently the guy who placed the $16,000 bid used up all the cocaine for anybody else to make a crazy bid lol.

Normally they ship me a supply pre-auction. But this time they did say it was all used up; explains a lot really.

wow My Avengers Perez page with the entire team went for less then any page of his from the era has sold for in over a year....wow....Heritage is sorta catastrophically bad for me lol. 1400 for a full team Perez Avengers page with multiple hero panels?

For the buyer, that is a 1700 page and that's if they don't have to pay sales tax.

i turned down 2k cash for it straight up...wow...I mean it had the entire team in GREAT panels...no avengers page of his from the era has sold for less then 2500...doh probably shouldnt have sent them that stuff lol.

I'm sorry your page didn't do better. It seems like any Perez Avengers pages past issue 151 or so that were not inked by Pablo Marcos are experiencing pretty soft prices these days. $1,400 is the kind of price I would consider paying a friend for a page like that, but when you have to factor in a 20% percent penalty for Heritage's take...ouch. I appreciate your sharing and wish you better luck next time! --Lee

131k for nemo

that was unexpected!

Can anyone tell me what the MacFarlane infinity inc pinup went for? I'm at work and can't check. I am assuming I didn't win, just want to know how much missed it by. Thanks

131k for nemo

that was unexpected!

yet richly deserved. The greatest victorian strip! :preach:

I have the highest regard for Winsor McKay but, based on my limited knowledge and recollection of the Nemo market, this seems like a record price for a Nemo of this quality.

131k for nemo

that was unexpected!

I have the highest regard for Winsor McKay but, based on my limited knowledge and recollection of the Nemo market, this seems like a record price for a Nemo of this quality.

Agreed. What I meant by 'richly deserved' was that its nice to see this material getting the love.

Can't help but wonder if this wouldn't appeal to say, a flash gordon buyer hm

Was really thinking about going after that Venture Brothers art.

:gossip: I own a cooler piece than that :P

The storyboard for "The Nozzle" sequence from season 3 "The Invisible Hand of Fate". I actually have all the boards for the entire sequence, this particular one is signed by both guys and framed.

15116473309_0b2dea270f_c.jpg

Don't rub it in. lol

131k for nemo

that was unexpected!

I figure it was the world's oldest man and last living Nemo collector trying to bring back his childhood. (: