• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Ryan, way to go with the last 2 FP of the run. Just about impossible. I remember trying to find them pre-Ebay. Forgeddaboudit. Found only the 42, in Good.

Thanks MrMyst! If I didn't have some inside connections, I wouldn't have half the Centaurs I do.

Here's two FP's I managed to snag from Gator BEFORE they hit the chopping block (thanks again my friend!! :foryou: ) Both of them beauties for their grades...

The SUPER rare #41 (oh baby :applause:) :

fp41r.jpg

And the fairly rare #42:

fp42b-1-1.jpg

wow!! 2 very cool & tough books.it's good to know a Gator..

Here's two FP's I managed to snag from Gator BEFORE they hit the chopping block (thanks again my friend!! :foryou: ) Both of them beauties for their grades...

wow!! 2 very cool & tough books.it's good to know a Gator..

It sure is... (worship)(worship)

fyi,

Alter Ego mag #85 May/09 has a 20 pg. article on Centaurs plus scans of GA comics and OA signed by L. Renee (Planets). Nice b/w pics of Bill Everett circa 1939 too! :applause: For mainstream marketing, it has a Buckler DC treasury cover of Superman vs Shazam.

As the poster said above, the latest Alter Ego has a article"s" on the Comic Magazine/Centaur line that will be continued over several issues. Lot's of great stuff. (thumbs u

Edited by PUNYHUMAN

Just got back from vacation a couple of days ago..and was catching up on a few threads....this one is of course one of my favorites.... :headbang:

Nice Centaurs posted here recently.....keep them coming.....

really love the AMF 2/4..which I do NOT have a copy of..... :flamed:

Edited by Blind Owl

Man! Almost 3 months since the last post in this thread. Time for a revival. This just in, courtesy of a fellow boardie. Off-white pages.... :cloud9:

funnypagesvol3num7.jpg

Great pick up Fuelman!! I love the Arrow story in that issue. Not the easiest book to find. :headbang:

(I hope to be able to post a rare, newly acquired FUNNY PAGES Arrow cover myself soon :wishluck: )

Man! Almost 3 months since the last post in this thread. Time for a revival. This just in, courtesy of a fellow boardie. Off-white pages.... :cloud9:

funnypagesvol3num7.jpg

Great pick up Fuelman!! I love the Arrow story in that issue. Not the easiest book to find. :headbang:

(I hope to be able to post a rare, newly acquired FUNNY PAGES Arrow cover myself soon :wishluck: )

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: Great way to revive this thread..... :headbang:

Nice ...nice looking copy!!!!!!!! (worship)

another :bump:

Thanks so much to Buttock for selling me this EXTREMELY rare funny book. Sure it has a spinal problem (which I'll get pressed out) , but try finding a better copy. Beautiful off white pages and a great old comic book smell!

Burgos cover, and Jack Cole, Tarpe Mills and Gustavson art inside! :cloud9:

10001.jpg