• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Here's a book I picked up a couple of days ago. It's one of those books where you try to find a decent presentable copy without buying the whole store.

I bought this from "The Gator" and I appreciate him working with me on this book, thanks Rick!!! (thumbs u

funnypagesv3n7cgc60comiclink.jpg

Here's a book I picked up a couple of days ago. It's one of those books where you try to find a decent presentable copy without buying the whole store.

I bought this from "The Gator" and I appreciate him working with me on this book, thanks Rick!!! (thumbs u

lovely VF...err...I mean Fn copy of that book (thumbs u

Wow! Congrats Joe. What a great looking book.

I am getting very close to closing out 3-4 runs of Centaur's now. :banana:

I'm very excited to have gotten these two and a couple others in recently. :D

funnypages6.jpg

funnypagesvol2num10.jpg

:applause: First Clock! And for only $100!!! :o

:applause: First Arrow!

Hope to see the others posted soon (need to find your source for Centaurs!).

Grats on the First Arrow. Killer book. Wonder what it would go for if it had an Arrow cover hm

I am GREEN with envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

But I am happy for you, that is a difficult task to say the least.... :applause:

Got a DPS #5 for sale?????? :wishluck:

Thanks Joe. Thing is, with Centaur's you can stay close for a looooooonnggg time. :P

Just for example: guess which 2 issues of Amazing-Man I still need. This shouldn't be too hard to guess. :popcorn:

Do I have a DPS #5 for sale?...........................No, not one for sale. :foryou:

I absolutely love this book, congrats! :applause:

I'm very excited to have gotten these two and a couple others in recently. :D

funnypages6.jpg

funnypagesvol2num10.jpg

:applause: First Clock! And for only $100!!! :o

:applause: First Arrow!

Hope to see the others posted soon (need to find your source for Centaurs!).

Grats on the First Arrow. Killer book. Wonder what it would go for if it had an Arrow cover hm

it already goes for WAY over guide...if it had arrow on cover, guide would be higher, and the % overguide would be lower, but it would still be pricey

That sure is a pretty 6.0!!