• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

So how far from Centaur complete are you Fuelie?

Nowhere as close as you might think. I'm 2 shy of a full run on A-Man, but probably about 1/3 of the way on most of the rest.

BTW,

Everett daughter (can't remember her name),was at the con, promoting a book on her life with her dad, stopped in our booth by accident, took a picture of herself with AMF 1 in hand. Very nice lady, with much appreciation towards the hobby in general. Still has about 70 or so pages of her dad's original art.

B

BTW,

Everett daughter (can't remember her name),was at the con, promoting a book on her life with her dad, stopped in our booth by accident, took a picture of herself with AMF 1 in hand. Very nice lady, with much appreciation towards the hobby in general. Still has about 70 or so pages of her dad's original art.

B

:o

Holy Carp!

Nowhere as close as you might think. I'm 2 shy of a full run on A-Man, but probably about 1/3 of the way on most of the rest.

Get cracking :sumo:

BTW,

B

Brian, that was a very lucid post for 10am. You must have had your Wheaties this morning.

Get cracking :sumo:

I can't handle the pressure... :cry:

Here's another, from a friend....

cp3.jpg

This one is noteworthy as there isn't a title banner, just the title. Only a few others in the run didn't have solid banners and none of them took advantage of that space to the same degree. It really makes for a much more pleasing cover. Shame that other publishers didn't follow suit (like EC).

Here's another, from a friend....

cp3.jpg

This one is noteworthy as there isn't a title banner, just the title. Only a few others in the run didn't have solid banners and none of them took advantage of that space to the same degree. It really makes for a much more pleasing cover. Shame that other publishers didn't follow suit (like EC).

Quite an advanced point you make (thumbs u

BTW,

B

Brian, that was a very lucid post for 10am. You must have had your Wheaties this morning.

Yes, Jeff, true, after making breakfast, for my three daughters, two girl cousins, and there girlfriend, and four cups of coffee,

I VERY LUCID :acclaim: