• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Thanks Everyone!!! A special thanks to Gary also.... (worship)

He was the one who discovered this mini-collection and offered this copy as well as some of the others posted here recently..... (thumbs u

Waiting eagerly for "The Moondog" to discover some more gems... :cloud9:

Edited by Blind Owl

Thanks Everyone!!! A special thanks to Gary also.... (worship)

He was the one who discovered this mini-collection and offered this copy as well as some of the others posted here recently..... (thumbs u

Waiting eagerly for "The Moondog" to discover some more gems... :cloud9:

the mini moondoog montage...wonderful stuff

As some of may already know, a few weeks/couple months back I bought two coverless Little Giants from Gary (Moondog). I was fortunate that the books were missing only the front covers and not the spines or backs. I contacted our own Fedoraman who has made reproduction covers and asked if he could help me out. I was fortunate again that Heritage had some nice, huge scans of these two actual issues. Well, he did his magic, cleaned up the scans & here's what I got back from him today. :cloud9:

littlegiants.jpg

Now they aren't coverless anymore. :banana:

Thanks again for the great work, J. :applause:

As some of may already know, a few weeks/couple months back I bought two coverless Little Giants from Gary (Moondog). I was fortunate that the books were missing only the front covers and not the spines or backs. I contacted our own Fedoraman who has made reproduction covers and asked if he could help me out. I was fortunate again that Heritage had some nice, huge scans of these two actual issues. Well, he did his magic, cleaned up the scans & here's what I got back from him today. :cloud9:

littlegiants.jpg

Wow! Now that is F'ing cool. Very nice.

littlegiants.jpg

Those are great! But I have to ask... Did you glue them to the coverless comics?

littlegiants.jpg

Those are great! But I have to ask... Did you glue them to the coverless comics?

No, just laid on top. They will, of course, be disclosed as reproduction covers whenever they leave my hands.......long, long in the future. (thumbs u

Very cool stuff. Not a big "Centaur-Head" ...

You seem well on your way to becoming one, pal!

Only CGC graded copy (many thanks to Gator):

7-8grouping.jpg

That is one cool book, and one of my favorite Centaurs - I've had the Larson for a long time, so it's never been CGC'd.

One of two CGC graded, this is the higher of the two:

3-27-08002.jpg

Scarce book (I don't have a copy).

Nicely done on both counts, Dennis. :golfclap::golfclap: