• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Fuelman & jbcomicbox.

What an utterly fun read that all was.

Both articles both big and small were very cool!

Thank you both for doing this. As it has shed an enormous amount of light on How and whys of this particular collection. (and why you all go on about it endlessly)

I know this may sound silly... but I love the fact that he didn't collect them. He read them.

Wonderful... as it should be.

Course I am sure he was unaware that his storage of them (and of course his Mom not using them for fire-starting) would make them as timeless as they are.

heheh... did anyone cringe when I said Fire-starting?

I can see Larson fans now falling to the floor overwhelmed... heheh!

ANYHOW... that is awesome that such marvelous copies of all the comics (not just the Centaurs) were preserved so well.

G7/Les

Just arrived at the Fuelcave :D

westernpicturestories4.jpg

I'm so excited to have this book, added artwork and all (someone drew a red pair of glasses on the school marme & red beard on the cowboy). The cover just cracks me up. I guess they were is a hurry to get this one printed and let someone's 8-year old draw the cover. Love it. :cloud9: