• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Yeah, fantastic book! Vol 2 #4 is one of the most elusive issues, been on my Want List forever and I've never even had a chance to buy one.
2/1 is the toughest by far. 2/4&2/5 are actually the easiest of the 2/1-2/6 "challenging " issues. In fact I've owned as many diff 2/4s as the other 5 combined :o

Yeah, fantastic book! Vol 2 #4 is one of the most elusive issues, been on my Want List forever and I've never even had a chance to buy one.
2/1 is the toughest by far. 2/4&2/5 are actually the easiest of the 2/1-2/6 "challenging " issues. In fact I've owned as many diff 2/4s as the other 5 combined :o

I have owned two different 2.4s. A 6.0 and the upgrade above. I have seen a lot more 2.5s than 2.4s.

2.1 is crazy tough. Seen exactly one copy for sale ever.

I used to own the Church copy of AMF 2/4 (bought it from Redbeard back in the day).

Sold it long ago, no idea where it is now.

AMF 2/5 is an undeniable classic, but yes it is one of the most common issues (relatively speaking, of course).

Not sure if I ever posted this one....

AMF_zpsignrvf9x.jpg

Holly amazing book Batman!

Killer book to say the least. Wow!

I just noticed for the first time (probably because the book is so clear) that there is a coloring error on this cover.

The main figure appears to have like... webbing underneath his left arm. Coming down from the wrist.

I think what happened is that the triangle to the left of his bicep was supposed to be colored pink to be his chest, and wasn't. The pink should carry all the way from that line at the wrist, up to his shoulder on the same side, but there is a gaping hole in the middle where his chest should be.

This may be old news but I never noticed it before.

LIxa291.jpg