• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed per new rule

180 posts in this topic

I'll take free mystery envelope if any left

Thank You so much for doing this Comicalgems!! It's Extremely Generous of you to do with the Freebies I for one Really Appreciate It!! My Birthday was yesterday and the item I was able to claim will be a Great Late Gift Thank You Again!!

I'll take a mystery envelope if any are up for grabs! I'm also going to be adventurous and go for MB 15! First ever mystery box, but feel like I won't be disappointed!

Happy Birthday again! :)

I'll take the free MB with free shipping if it's available. If not, then the 10 free mystery envelopes.

Also, I requested MB 12 yesterday, but I don't see my name on the list. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do. I want to contribute.

Just wanted to stop by to wish you a happy birthday!

Sorry about the computer and the car problems - I hope things have been all taken care of and you were able to relax and enjoy your day!