• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed per new rule

180 posts in this topic

What's the wait time for these boxes?

Ships within one week of payment. I work four days in a row usually 11-12 hours per day then ship during the three off days.

Hey stop taking the mystery out of the MB's

:baiting:

Update...apparently the fourth printing was the last straw for my PC. It has decided to become unresponsive! Switched out power cords-no go! Might be the power supply inside? Not sure, left it on one day and came back to it being dead! Hoping my data is fine as I had mirrored drives but haven't had the chance to pull them yet.

So at any rate...I decided instead of fixing the XP machine to suck it up and buy a new one. So Windows 8 it is! I'm behind on the thread and I do apologize but we should be getting back on track. Those that have paid I'm going to do my best to ship by Friday. Those I haven't invoiced, I'm going to reconcile my records and will be invoicing next couple of days.

Since I was installing a new computer I also got some shelves for the home office. Maybe I'll post a pic once it's put together. Looks to be excellent for storing short boxes.

Oh and first person to claim it and pay shipping gets a free MB!